Telistar is in the business of people and we have a great passion for provisioning of service solutions to empower businesses to highly differentiate themselves.
We are looking for people who share this same passion and want to make a difference to the service standard of our clients. We are looking for individuals with a strong curiosity towards the services industry and have an insatiable appetite for learning.
You will need to embrace a steep learning curve without letting it curb your desire or your drive for excellence. We also look for strong, innovative and independent individuals who are comfortable in a hands-on environment and are able to collaborate and succeed as part of a team.
If you are looking for a career that offers unlimited exposure and challenge, then you have come to the right place!
Network / Infrastructure Engineer
- Provide on-site IT troubleshooting / recovery support for server system and network infrastructure issues
Plan, implement and manage office network infrastructure including routers, firewalls and load balancers
- Supervise/Implement new network device, software and configuration into existing environment
- Install, configure and maintain server system, network services, security policies, components and devices
- Manage the WAN / LAN, VPN connectivity and User ID’s and Profiles
- Ensure network environment is functioning optimally within defined parameters and to correct possible issues which will impact availability of network
- Possess at least a Diploma in any IT related field, candidates with Bachelor Degree will be considered favourably
- Minimum 2 years experience in support and / or maintenance of LAN / WAN environment
- Knowledgeable in routing / IP protocol, Cisco or equivalent network configuration
- Experience in implementation of security policies on firewalls is preferred